I was looking for things that were funny that involved the phrase “fuck winter” and stumbled across this song and am finding myself listening to Barnzy’s other songs. It is like a slow rap with jazz/blues sound to it (interesting sound).
But in all seriousness, fuck winter. At least there are some funny ecards:
So an idiot Senator from California (talk about an overly redundant description) shot off at the mouth about firearms at a press conference and removed all doubts about whether or not he was a grade A dipshit.
My original post that includes the video regarding this is A Moron Speaks Out.
A friend of mine (licensed FFL who sell Aero Lowers) let me know that Aero Precision is making it so that the Senator is no longer a ”liar.” The Ghost Gun lower will be available per Senator Dipshit’s spec’s.
They make a good lower and obviously have a sense of humor, Aero Precision’s Website is HERE.
This is from a real article that popped up on MSN regarding things that an interviewee might do to turn off a potential employer.
The top list consisted of things that were mostly normal, i.e. not making eye contact, not appropriately dressed for positiion, weak handshake, etc…
But then the last list was the most outrageous (see excerpt below). It’s Friday so have a laugh but remember that truth is often stranger than fiction.
When asked to share the most outrageous mistakes candidates made during a job interview, employers gave the following real-life examples:
- Applicant warned the interviewer that she “took too much valium” and didn’t think her interview was indicative of her personality
- Applicant acted out a Star Trek role
- Applicant answered a phone call for an interview with a competitor
- Applicant arrived in a jogging suit because he was going running after the interview
- Applicant asked for a hug
- Applicant attempted to secretly record the interview
- Applicant brought personal photo albums
- Applicant called himself his own personal hero
- Applicant checked Facebook during the interview
- Applicant crashed her car into the building
- Applicant popped out his teeth when discussing dental benefits
- Applicant kept her iPod headphones on during the interview
- Applicant set fire to the interviewer’s newspaper while reading it when the interviewer said “Impress me”
- Applicant said that he questioned his daughter’s paternity
- Applicant wanted to know the name and phone number of the receptionist because he really liked her